Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail

"Surviving to Fight means Fighting to Survive"

Click here to listen to the show


Saturday 15 March 2014

Show Contents 15th March 2014

Dear listener I wish to thank you all for your kind wishes and thoughts. I am on the mend and I am planning to record a new show as from next week.

I appears that my medication is starting to work at last.

I start this week with the Blizzard Survival Discount Offer, then cover the following subjects:
  • You could not make it up,
  • Understanding Aquaponics,
  • Thieves are putting health at risk by stealing treated crops,
  • Support these companies,
  • Pine Soup Pine Tea and Pine Bark Could Save Your Life,
  • Growing, Catching, and Preparing Food,
  • How to make penicillin tea,
  • Urban Survival,
  • Some more companies to support,
  • Electricity to be Rationed,
  • Some Things to Consider When Living Off the Land,
  • Further companies to support,
  • Snares,
  • How to make nettle soup,
  • Could your cat give you TB?,
  • Fears that deadly New virus could go Global,
  • 10 Considerations for your Bug Out Location,
  • Wilderness Gathering,
  • Backpack Survival

No comments:

Post a Comment